So, these days, if you’ve had a cartilage piercing at a piercing shop, you will have been sprayed with ‘freeze spray’, aka, ethyl chloride.
For those not up on their organic chemistry, Ethyl Chloride is an alkane with a Cl group bonded to a carbon. It’s formed through the…
Ughhh that photo. Vomittt.
- karlacanislupus likes this
- spazzplosion likes this
- iluvdrew21 likes this
- revam1ss reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- oliverlavender likes this
- princessvalory likes this
- nomorepiercingguns reblogged this from hayflick and added:
- awfulmodifications reblogged this from hayflick
- hayflick reblogged this from hayflick and added:
- moondustforbrains said:holy shit! I would be sooo pissed about that! that’s an intense scar!